Thursday, July 3, 2014

Made It!

So it's like two in the morning, but we made it!  We arrived around 1:30am at the MTC, received rooms and now we're unpacking.  And we still have to get up at 6:30!  It's going to take a while to catch back up on sleep, but it's so worth it.  My companion/roommate is from Arizona.  I've been too tired to get anymore details.

Also that stuff that's supposed to clean up my collar (whisk or something like that) broke the ziplock bag.  I have some soapy clothes now.  Haha. 

Sorry this one is short, it was just supposed to be a check in to let you know we're doing alright!  I think we'll get more time tomorrow to email so I'll give you more details then. 

It's way sticky here.  I'm sweating inside with AC, not looking forward to seeing it in the midday sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment